May 28, 2022
Please join us on May 28, 2022 for a guild-led fundraiser at Faire of Champions! The activities they have planned out are listed below with details! Awards Ceremony at 6 PM at the Hall of Thanes. Potluck dinner to follow. For information or questions about dinner, please contact Nadia OakenRiver through Facebook Messenger.
Entry for Cook Off and Raffle Tickets can be purchased here:
Brisket Cook off:
$10 Entry fee -Sign up closes at 10 PM on May 14, 2022
Judges: Richard Russell, Mike Payne, to be announced
Brisket Judging @ 5:30 PM
Judging will be based on:
- You cannot enter a brisket you did not cook yourself.
- No nut-based oils or seasonings on the brisket.
- No propane or gas cooking the brisket.
- First place: Champion’s Pass
- Second place: Custom wooden cutting board by Norse Wood Works
- Third place: Yard dice by Kent Remedy
Auction will be open from 11 AM till 5:30 PM on Saturday May 28, 2022. You must be physically present to bid. Auction winners will be announced after Brisket Cook Off Winners.
Quacken is accepting donations for the silent auction, handmade items are preferred but not required.
Tickets on sale now till 5:30 PM Saturday May 28, 2022. There is no limit to purchasing tickets. You do not have to be present to win.
- $1 tickets for Leather Saddle Bag (for belt) by Scarlett and Wolf
- $3 tickets for Wooden mug by The Spinning Grayle
- $5 tickets for Cornhole board set by Norse Wood Works
- $10 tickets for Champion’s Pass
Reward Ceremony @ 6 PM
- Announce brisket winner
- Announce Auction winners and check out
- Pull Raffle tickets
- Feast and Fun! BBQ potluck
After judging, potluck BBQ sides and bread will be added to brisket for dinner.
Campgrounds open Fridays at 12:00 PM and close on Mondays at 12:00 PM. All individuals will need to be out of the campgrounds by then.
RV’s and tents can remain in the campgrounds until the move-out date as long as there was an All Event or FoC Camping Pass purchased.
Move-in dates are the second two weekends of December 2022, starting on December 9th. Move-out dates are the first two weekends of February 2023, starting on the February 3rd. All tents and camping equipment need to be out no later than Sunday, February 12, 2023, by 1:00 PM.