May 28, 2022
Please join us on May 28, 2022 for a guild-led fundraiser at Faire of Champions! The activities they have planned out are listed below with details! Awards Ceremony at 6 PM at the Hall of Thanes. Potluck dinner to follow. For information or questions about dinner, please contact Nadia OakenRiver through Facebook Messenger.
Entry for Cook Off and Raffle Tickets can be purchased here:
Brisket Cook off:
$10 Entry fee -Sign up closes at 10 PM on May 14, 2022
Judges: Richard Russell, Mike Payne, to be announced
Brisket Judging @ 5:30 PM
Judging will be based on:
- You cannot enter a brisket you did not cook yourself.
- No nut-based oils or seasonings on the brisket.
- No propane or gas cooking the brisket.
- First place: Champion’s Pass
- Second place: Custom wooden cutting board by Norse Wood Works
- Third place: Yard dice by Kent Remedy
Auction will be open from 11 AM till 5:30 PM on Saturday May 28, 2022. You must be physically present to bid. Auction winners will be announced after Brisket Cook Off Winners.
Quacken is accepting donations for the silent auction, handmade items are preferred but not required.
Tickets on sale now till 5:30 PM Saturday May 28, 2022. There is no limit to purchasing tickets. You do not have to be present to win.
- $1 tickets for Leather Saddle Bag (for belt) by Scarlett and Wolf
- $3 tickets for Wooden mug by The Spinning Grayle
- $5 tickets for Cornhole board set by Norse Wood Works
- $10 tickets for Champion’s Pass
Reward Ceremony @ 6 PM
- Announce brisket winner
- Announce Auction winners and check out
- Pull Raffle tickets
- Feast and Fun! BBQ potluck
After judging, potluck BBQ sides and bread will be added to brisket for dinner.
During Faire of Champions Building the Dream Season 2024, the campgrounds will open on Fridays at 12:00 PM and close on Monday at 12:00 PM.
RV’s and tents may be left in the campgrounds ONLY when accompanied by a Champion’s RV Pass or Champion’s Pass. All others will be considered abandoned.
Move-in weekends are for Champion’s Pass holders, vendors, and entertainers to come setup for Season 2024.
December 8-10, 2023
December 15-17, 2023
Move-out weekends are for Champion’s Pass holders, vendors, and entertainers to pack up their setup at the end of Season 2024.
February 16-18, 2024
February 23-25, 2024